The 2023 Panhandle Pride Festival will be Saturday, June 24, 2023, from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the Starlight Ranch Event Center in Amarillo! Come join more than 3,500 people as we celebrate diversity and inclusion in the Texas Panhandle.
New This Year!
- Join us at the secret Takeover After Party as we take over our host hotel from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Included in VIP Passes for Presenting, Stage, Red and Orange level sponsors.
- $5.00 per person "add on" for other levels.
This year we are excited to offer the following sponsorship levels:
- A single “Presenting Sponsor”: $8,500.00
- A single “Stage Sponsor”: $5,000.00
- A maximum of two “Red” Sponsors: $3,500.00
- A maximum of two “Orange” Sponsors: $2,500.00
- A maximum of three “Yellow” Sponsors: $1,000.00
- A maximum of two “Green” Sponsors: $500.00 -- ONLY 1 LEFT!
- Unlimited “Blue” Sponsors: $250.00
- Unlimited “Purple” Sponsors: $125.00
Panhandle Pride is a 509(a)2 public charity and is a tax-exempt organization. Donations and in-kind donations are welcome and are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Contact us to arrange an in-kind donation.
How to register as a sponsor:
- Download and review the Sponsor Information.
- Download and review the Sponsor Agreement (You must sign an electronic version of this after registering).
- When you're ready, click on the REGISTER button.
- Choose your Sponsorship Level and continue to add your contact information, then continue to payment.
- If you pay online, you will see a confirmation page. Click on the BACK TO WEBSITE button to complete and sign the Agreement.
- If you choose to pay by mail, you will see a page with a happy guy, click on GO BACK TO THE WEBSITE and you will see a confirmation page. Then click on the BACK TO WEBSITE button to complete and sign the Agreement. Remember, mailed payments must be received by May 15, 2023, or the sponsorship will be released.
If your Sponsorship includes a vendor space, please note:
- You will be assigned to a Yellow or Blue Vendor Space depending on your sponsorship level.
- All booths must be set up by 2:00 pm. Vendors may begin arriving at 11:00 am and must enter the gate by no later than 1:30 pm. No vendors will be allowed entry to set up after 1:30 pm.
Fees are non-refundable unless the Festival is cancelled.
Starlight Ranch, 1415 Sunrise Drive, Amarillo, Texas, United States, 79104